Consent for the use of personal information collection
Your valuable personal information is collected and used in accordance with the following policies: Our company, Kumho Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") only collects personal information related to that purpose and promises to protect and protect the information collected. Obtain agreement on personal information collection and utilization.
1. Purpose of personal information collection and utilization
ㆍThis is the contact confirmation procedure to answer the questions.
ㆍCollected personal information is used only to answer questions.
2. Collection item
ㆍRequired items: name, email, contact details, and enquiries
ㆍSelection item: Attachment
3. Retention period
In principle, the information is destroyed without delay after the personal information collection and utilization purpose has been achieved. However, the following information shall be retained for the period specified:
ㆍReason for Conservation: Spreading false facts
ㆍRetention Period: Disposal of disputes after completion
ㆍPosting method: Personal information printed on paper is shredded or destroyed through incineration Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot be recorded.
4. The right to refuse consent and the disadvantage of rejecting consent
Since the above personal information regarding the collection and use of essential information is essential for answering questions, you must agree to the above questions before you can receive answers to the questions.
5. Rights, responsibilities and methods of exercise of users and legal representatives
A. The users may exercise their right to personal information protection in any of the following sections at any time:
(1) Requesting access to personal information
(2) Request correction in case of errors, etc.
(3) Request for deletion
(4) Requesting suspension
B. The rights of the company pursuant to Article 1 may be provided in writing, by telephone, by e-mail, by sending a copy (FAX), and the company will take proper action without delay.
C. If a user requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, the company shall not use or provide such personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
D. For children under 14 years of age, the rights under section 1 may be exercised through the legal representative of the users or through an agent such as an authorized person. In this case, the legal representative has all rights of the user.
Don't. The users shall not violate the related statutes such as the Information and Communication Network Act or the Privacy Act.
6. Installing, operating and denying personal information automatic collection devices
A. The company uses 'cookie' to store and frequently retrieve user information in order to provide personalized and customized services to each user.
(1) Purpose of Cookies: To provide targeted marketing and personalized service through analysis of the frequency of access and visit times of members and non-members, identification of users' tastes and interests, tracking the level of participation in various events, and identification
(2) To deny cookie settings: The user may refuse to install cookies. However, it may be difficult to use some services that require login if you refuse to install cookies.
(Setup method, IE standard) Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Privacy > Site Blocking
7. Personal information handling officer
ㆍManagement department: Management planning office
※ We cannot give you a reply if you enter false information.